- Buddhism, A Very Short Introduction by Damien Keown (Oxford University Press, £ in UK)
- Our Frequent Buyer Card
- Buddhism: A Very Short Introduction (Very Short Introductions)
- Buddhism, A Very Short Introduction by Damien Keown (Oxford University Press, £5.99 in UK)
Buddhism, A Very Short Introduction by Damien Keown (Oxford University Press, £ in UK)
Listening Books. Search Search Search Browse menu.
- El mito de la revolución masónica (Spanish Edition).
- Life of Forever (The Dreams Trilogy Book 3).
- Spanking Diary!
- In Search of the Simple (Heaven Is An Attitude: The Metaphysical Game of Life Book 2)!
- ISBN 13: 9780192853868!
- What Could Possibly Go Wrong?.
Sign in. Feedback Recent updates Help.
Recent updates. Buddhism: A Very Short Introduction.
Our Frequent Buyer Card
Description Creators Details This Very Short Introduction introduces the reader to the teachings of the Buddha and to the integration of Buddhism into daily life. What are the distinctive features of Buddhism? Who was the Buddha, and what are his teachings? How has Buddhist thought developed over the centuries, and how can contemporary dilemmas be faced from a Buddhist perspective? Words such as 'karma' and 'nirvana' have entered our vocabulary, but what do they mean?
Damien Keown's book provides a lively, informative response to these frequently asked questions about Buddhism. Languages English. More information about this seller Contact this seller. Never used!.
Buddhism: A Very Short Introduction (Very Short Introductions)
Seller Inventory P Book Description Oxford University Press. Seller Inventory NEW Ships with Tracking Number! Buy with confidence, excellent customer service!. Seller Inventory n. Buddhism: A Very Short Introduction.
Buddhism, A Very Short Introduction by Damien Keown (Oxford University Press, £5.99 in UK)
Damien Keown. Publisher: Oxford University Press , This specific ISBN edition is currently not available. View all copies of this ISBN edition:. Synopsis About this title This accessible volume covers both the teachings of the Buddha and the integration of Buddhism into daily life. Review : Buddhism : Questions for Consideration and Discussion In what ways is the Buddhist worldview similar to or different from the traditional Western one, and how do both of these compare to the current scientific way of thinking?
Are the Buddhist and Western conceptions incompatible? Does it make sense to believe in reincarnation? If "no," are people like the Buddha deluded when they claim to remember past lives? Here, Damien Keown, author of Buddhism: A Very Short Introduction , illustrates how Buddhism might approach a range of fascinating moral issues ranging from abortion and suicide to cloning.
- Последние добавленные книги.
- Ellie the Little Witch.
- Why should you use Wordery?
- Foreign Vocabulary in Sign Languages: A Cross-Linguistic Investigation of Word Formation?
- Top Authors.
- Gerontology - NCA Certification Review (Certification in Gerontology Nursing Book 1)?
- No te olvidamos (Spanish Edition)?
These pocket-sized books are the perfect way to get ahead in a new subject quickly. Our expert authors combine facts, analysis, perspective, new ideas, and enthusiasm to make interesting and challenging topics highly readable.