Published in: Education. Full Name Comment goes here. Are you sure you want to Yes No.
The Glimpses of the Moon - AbeBooks - Edmund Crispin:
Be the first to like this. No Downloads. Views Total views. Actions Shares.
Series: Gervase Fen
Embeds 0 No embeds. No notes for slide. Book Appearances 5.
- The Glimpses of the Moon - OK Virtual Library - OverDrive.
- How to Give the Ultimate Sales Presentation - The Essential Guide to Selling Your Products, Services and Skills?
- Teaching Genius: Dorothy DeLay and the Making of a Musician.
- The Glimpses of the Moon (Gervase Fen, book 9) by Edmund Crispin;
- The Glimpses of the Moon (Gervase Fen, #10) by Edmund Crispin.
- Publisher Description.
- Best Sellers!
You just clipped your first slide! Clipping is a handy way to collect important slides you want to go back to later. Now customize the name of a clipboard to store your clips.
Visibility Others can see my Clipboard. Cancel Save. Soon the corpses are multiplying, and the entire community is involved in the hunt for the murderer.
Whilst many chase false trails, it is left to Gervase Fen, Oxford don and amateur criminologist, to uncover the sordid truth. Equal parts compelling, witty and ingenuous, this novel is a classic example of great British detective fiction.
- Get A Copy.
- Love Me Do?
- See a Problem??
- Quilting: Feathered Blocks?
- My Booknotes on Edmund Crispin!
- Previous versions of this entry.