Don't have an account?
You are claiming these items, please select your author name in each record. Please select author name in each record! Close Find out more. Concurrency limit. Sign out. Search: Keyword Advanced Browse all content Thesaurus. Please use quotation marks for searching phrases e.
- The Baby Bond (Mills & Boon Love Inspired)?
- Leite e mel (Portuguese Edition).
- Der Ameisenfeind (German Edition)!
Your products All Products. Browse by : Author Author Serial Subject. Enter author surname:. Display : 25 50 Previous record Next record.
- Food and the City in Europe since : Peter Lummel : !
- After the Party?
- History in Focus.
- Food and the city in Europe since 1800 – Edited by Peter J. Atkins, Peter Lummel, and Derek J. Oddy.
- 9 Awesome Food Markets in Europe.
- I Had Dreams: Nonfiction?
Actions Tools Choose a colour. This book, inclusive of 21 chapters and divided into 4 parts, describes the impact of urbanization and the emergence of European cities on diets and food systems over the past years.afsq.swanndvr.net/6419-mujeres-solteras-en.php
History in Focus
Fundamental links between food systems, food cultures, and food policies are describes, as well as key changes Ashgate Publishing Ltd. Food and the city in Europe since Fundamental links between food systems, food cultures, and food policies are describes, as well as key changes in European social history brought about by innovations in the prevailing food system. Also, issues on food hygiene food hygiene Subject Category: Miscellaneous see more details and its implications on the city's health are examined.
Back to top. Edit annotation. Cancel Edit annotation.
9 Awesome Food Markets In Europe To Visit | Eurail
Add annotation. Cancel Add annotation. Print citation. Cancel Print. Email citation. Please enter a valid email address. Cancel Send. Export citation list. Records to Export: Export upto 10, records per session in batches of max.
- Account Options.
- The rise of cities in the 18th century - The British Library.
- Mother Nature Inspired Christmas Ornaments: 20 Easy Ornaments, In 5 Steps Or Less, From Found Materials Adorned With Succulents, Air Plants & A Little Bling.
- The Footprint (The Boyhood Adventure).
- Food and the City in Europe since | Social History of Medicine | Oxford Academic;
- Log in to Wiley Online Library;
Cancel Export. Remove search. Are you sure you want to remove this search from Saved Searches? Cancel Remove search. Add to project. Select project. Search all titles. Search all titles Search all collections.
Your Account Logout. Food and the City in Europe since By Peter Lummel.
Edition 1st Edition. First Published Imprint Routledge. Pages pages.